If you are a smartphone fan, and you especially like the look of sleek gadgets, you will need to read the below facts about the Apple iPhone XS and the Huawei P20 Lite. These phones are small in size and are available in a minimal number of colors.
Included in this article are differences between the phones in terms of dimensions, weight, colors, price, PPI, and battery life.
Apple iPhone XS vs. Huawei P20 Lite
Dimensions and Weight
- The dimensions of the iPhone XS vs. Huawei P20 Lite are pretty similar, with some minor differences.
- The iPhone XS is 0.3 inches in depth, which is SUPER thin. The height is 5.7 inches and the width is 2.8 inches. At 6.24 oz in weight, it is light and has a sleek design.
- On the other hand, the Huawei P20 Lite has a depth of 0.29 inches (this makes the Huawei phone even thinner than the new XS), a height of 5.85 inches, and a width of 2.8 inches. The weight is 5.11 oz, which is also lighter than the iPhone XS.
- The colors currently available for the Apple iPhone XS are Silver, Space Gray, and Gold.
- In comparison, the colors available for the P20 Lite include Black, Blue, and Pink.
- The price of the Apple iPhone XS starts at $999 for 64GB, and there are further options for 256GB and 512GB.
- Meanwhile, the price of the Huawei P20 Lite is approximately $250-$300.
PPI and Battery Life
- Apple’s XS has pixel density of 458 PPI and a battery life of 2,659 mAh.
- Its competitor, P20 Lite, has 423 PPI and a battery life of 3000 mAh.
Who is the winner? Well, it depends on what you like. Not to impose our opinion on you, but we prefer the lower-cost Huawei P20 Lite phone.